Where are the gesture settings?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Where are the gesture settings for the G4? I'm looking for control over gestures like putting the phone face-down to mute it etc. I don't see them in the settings page unless I'm looking right at them and not seeing them.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: I know this is probably simple but...

Thanks! I had thought there was a separate section for gestures for some reason.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

There were... in Samsung phones :p hehe
I guess that would make sense, but so does including each gesture with their respective functions. In this case, flipping to mute, fits well into the Calls Settings category.
Just different ways of arranging things.

djh2011

May 1, 2011
Visit site

For Verizon at least, go in to your phone dialer and hit the 3 dots in the upper right and click on call settings. Not as many gestsure controls as the G3 had, but that's where the flip to mute is.

Posted via the Android Central App

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site

Thanks! There are a bunch of settings hiding in there.

fjd726

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site

Anybody able to find where to find slow mo settings for camera?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

For Verizon at least, go in to your phone dialer and hit the 3 dots in the upper right and click on call settings. Not as many gestsure controls as the G3 had, but that's where the flip to mute is.

Would that be the same command if Nova is the launcher or does Nova override the command?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

It's there on ATT as well.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Anybody able to find where to find slow mo settings for camera?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

It's in the Camera. As far as manual controls go, this phone gives awesome control... So it strikes me as odd as to why they chose to keep the rest of the settings so simple and barren. Anyway, if you hit the Gear icon and you go to the picture size selection (wish they'd give you more options than just 4:3 and 16:9... I don't need full resolution taking up space!!!!!), that's also where you can set SloMo for video, where you would set the video size.

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site

OK, so I'm not crazy: you can't actually change the still-camera's resolution? That seems rather silly, but I was afraid it was just buried in some other menu.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Nope, you can't. And yes, it's silly. But that's they way they chose to implement it :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss