Multiple apps crashing with Nova but not native launcher?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed a number of different apps crashing when I use Nova Prime launcher... When I switch back to the native launcher I'm not seeing the same thing happen.
Has anyone else seen this?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
For one, the Android Central app kept crashing when I went to make a reply post from my phone. Another one was the NY Times app.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've noticed a number of different apps crashing when I use Nova Prime launcher... When I switch back to the native launcher I'm not seeing the same thing happen.
Has anyone else seen this?

My G4 doesn't arrive until Mondfay, so I'm still on my Turbo. I use Nova Prime and have had some unusual app crashes of late, as well. I am pretty sure I even had the exact crash you mention in your later post, the AC app while replying to a Forum message.

I can't recall which other apps have crashed (it hasn't been widespread or frequent). I suspect it may be Nova and not the phone.

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
My G4 doesn't arrive until Mondfay, so I'm still on my Turbo. I use Nova Prime and have had some unusual app crashes of late, as well. I am pretty sure I even had the exact crash you mention in your later post, the AC app while replying to a Forum message.

I can't recall which other apps have crashed (it hasn't been widespread or frequent). I suspect it may be Nova and not the phone.

Agreed... I normally run Prime as well, but have found the stock launcher doesn't hang either. I suspect we will see a update for Nova real soon though... They are pretty good at it.

Posted with my awesome LG g4

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Agreed... I normally run Prime as well, but have found the stock launcher doesn't hang either. I suspect we will see a update for Nova real soon though... They are pretty good at it.

Posted with my awesome LG g4

I'm really hoping you're right about a Nova update.and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue. I miss Nova already though.

rsbenedict

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Nova Prime since day one and haven't noticed any crashes with any apps as of yet. I've had my phone since May 29.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12