I've noticed a number of different apps crashing when I use Nova Prime launcher... When I switch back to the native launcher I'm not seeing the same thing happen.
    Has anyone else seen this?
    06-13-2015 09:50 PM
    I don't have that many but which apps? I'm using Nova Prime and never had any crashes.

SHIFT_g4
    06-13-2015 10:15 PM
    For one, the Android Central app kept crashing when I went to make a reply post from my phone. Another one was the NY Times app.
    06-13-2015 11:00 PM
    I've noticed a number of different apps crashing when I use Nova Prime launcher... When I switch back to the native launcher I'm not seeing the same thing happen.
    Has anyone else seen this?
    My G4 doesn't arrive until Mondfay, so I'm still on my Turbo. I use Nova Prime and have had some unusual app crashes of late, as well. I am pretty sure I even had the exact crash you mention in your later post, the AC app while replying to a Forum message.

I can't recall which other apps have crashed (it hasn't been widespread or frequent). I suspect it may be Nova and not the phone.
    06-13-2015 11:57 PM
    My G4 doesn't arrive until Mondfay, so I'm still on my Turbo. I use Nova Prime and have had some unusual app crashes of late, as well. I am pretty sure I even had the exact crash you mention in your later post, the AC app while replying to a Forum message.

I can't recall which other apps have crashed (it hasn't been widespread or frequent). I suspect it may be Nova and not the phone.
    Agreed... I normally run Prime as well, but have found the stock launcher doesn't hang either. I suspect we will see a update for Nova real soon though... They are pretty good at it.

Posted with my awesome LG g4
    KPMcClave likes this.
    06-14-2015 12:42 AM
    Agreed... I normally run Prime as well, but have found the stock launcher doesn't hang either. I suspect we will see a update for Nova real soon though... They are pretty good at it.

Posted with my awesome LG g4
    I'm really hoping you're right about a Nova update.and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue. I miss Nova already though.
    06-14-2015 07:19 AM
    I've been using Nova Prime since day one and haven't noticed any crashes with any apps as of yet. I've had my phone since May 29.
    06-14-2015 10:54 AM