I’m not a big fan of folding cases however when I received this one and removed it from the packaging, I was immediately impressed. Everything about it screamed premium from the looks and the touch all the way down to the smell.

The case is beautiful. It’s made of full grain tan leather. On the folding part of the case it has 3 elegantly stitched card slots, two of which are for your credit cards, one slot for your ID and a slot underneath those where you can put any sort of bank note although you may have to fold depending on the size of your countries currency. On the other side it has a hard plastic cover designed to clasp to the back of your phone offering additional protection against impacts and to keep your phone locked into the case. The plastic part is designed perfectly to hold on to your phone tight enough to prevent it from slipping out of the case. Only half of the plastic part is adhered to the leather to also act as a folding stand so you can watch your videos on a flat surface without having to hold your phone.

The outer part of the case is minimalistic yet very chic. That same beautiful stitching around the edge of the case appears. Down the spine there’s an overlapping piece of leather bound to the front giving it the appearance similar to that of an antique leather ledger. At the bottom right you’ll notice the company’s name “Artech 21” pressed into the Italian leather. At the center of the case’s opening there’s a stitched piece of leather completing the design to latch your phone with a gentle click of the magnets residing beneath the leather.

When you flip the case over you’ll notice a similar appearance to front except you’ll immediately note the perfect cutouts for the IR blast, the flash and color spectrum, the camera and the trademark LG back volume and power buttons. Down the center of the case you’ll see a minor crease where you can fold the case to assist the it in standing as you watch videos. To the right, you’ll see the same tasteful stitching down the spine of the back and lastly you’ll see the cutout slightly bigger than the loud speaker to make sure you’re getting all of your audio without any distortion.

I was chosen to review the LG G4 Premium Handmade Italian Leather Case. All in all, I give this case a 9.5/10. I deduct the .5 because it doesn’t fit US bank notes as a wallet should however since I don’t ever carry cash, that’s not a problem. Once again, I’m not a big fan of folding cases however this case has easily earned the title of #1 for the multiple cases I own due to it’s gorgeous design. Not only is it beautiful, it’s also a pleasure to hold. It’s very comfortable to grasp and it doesn’t ever feel like it’s going to slip out of my hand. I’m also enjoying the smell of the genuine leather. There’s nothing quite like holding a little bit of mother nature into your hand in addition to the wonderful technology we have these days.
    06-15-2015 09:42 PM
    No pictures

No retail price?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2015 10:13 PM
    ...or even a link?
    06-15-2015 10:23 PM
    This case is already being pimped on XDA and now it's here. Ugh.

The price is like $45.
    Jonneh likes this.
    06-15-2015 10:23 PM
    Ughh pics?!?!
    06-15-2015 10:27 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00XKH...cUvbUpU4497192

It's this. They are giving them away for reviews.
    06-15-2015 10:34 PM
    Ughh pics?!?!
    I second this .
    06-15-2015 10:35 PM
    I second this .
    According to the amazon links... I'd much rather pimp the leather that came with my phone. These cases look kinda cheesy to me

06-15-2015 10:52 PM
    According to the amazon links... I'd much rather pimp the leather that came with my phone. These cases look kinda cheesy to me

I agree. That is one fugly case. I don't like wallet cases anyways. Well, technically I don't like cases at all.....lol.
    06-15-2015 11:37 PM
    This was lifted from XDA. No pics, no price, no links...I agree--ugghhhh!
    06-16-2015 12:22 AM
    IMO Toooooooo bulky...you never get to see your phone

Posted via my LG G4
    06-16-2015 02:27 AM
    Nice, though I can't wait to show off mine once it gets here. It's from a seller on etsy, so it has a few options. It is going to take a month, just because he has to get the TPU for the casing.

It is a tad pricier than this one, but it includes a free monogram and everything is hand stitched, even the TPU case is hand stitched into the wallet. I also added the ID slot and a different clasp, which took it up some.

06-16-2015 04:45 AM
    can you provide a link? I am actually waiting on the wallet case by HANDandHIDE. The g4 is not available yet...
    06-16-2015 05:05 AM
    Don't like that leather at all!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    06-16-2015 09:41 AM
    This thread was dead on arrival when I didn't see any pics.

06-16-2015 10:18 PM
    This case is already being pimped on XDA and now it's here. Ugh.

The price is like $45.
    Haha yeah I saw the company's post about getting discounted pricing to post real reviews over there. Regular price of $130 or free if you are chosen to review it
    06-17-2015 11:43 AM
    Sorry of not posting pics I've been really busy and haven't been accessing this. Will post tomorrow if anyone is still interested
    06-25-2015 12:19 AM