Wireless Charger and more......

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Soundbot PB1000
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NF2KKI2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I was looking to get another charging pad, preferably a Powerbot when I stumbled upon this little gem.
Just got it yesterday, wow what a find.
It looks great, wireless charge at 2amps and includes a USB charging port, Bluetooth speaker (that sounds awesome), clock, alarm clock, temperature and date.
It also has audio input if you want to use the headphone input on your phone (even comes with a cord!).
It looks like a really nice wood box but with a digital display (not real sure how they do that).
But here's the kicker...$35! Hell, there are some wireless chargers that cost that much!!

robmom71

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Nice find. What are you using to create the wire less connection. Sorry if my question sound dumb but I am still a little confused on what I need do here. My G4 has a leather back so I don't want a new back cover it case.

Any help you can give will be much appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Sorry read through your question again and I think you are asking about wireless charging.
No need for a new back, you need a wireless charging sticker that you put on the inside of the leather back.
Only $15 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/NeWisdom%C2%AE-Wireless-charging-Cellular-T-mobile/dp/B00YU08SOG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434661272&sr=8-1&keywords=lg+g4+wireless+charging+back

Nice find. What are you using to create the wire less connection. Sorry if my question sound dumb but I am still a little confused on what I need do here. My G4 has a leather back so I don't want a new back cover it case.

Any help you can give will be much appreciated.

JmpnJeronimo

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Looks like a sweet charging station for the money!! I just need to figure out if I can buy a Qi sticker online for my ATT variant?? any thoughts?

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The reports are a bit conflicting; some say they have used the Qi sticker on the AT&T variant with success.
If it were me, it would be worth $15 to try.

Looks like a sweet charging station for the money!! I just need to figure out if I can buy a Qi sticker online for my ATT variant?? any thoughts?

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Soundbot PB1000
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NF2KKI2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I was looking to get another charging pad, preferably a Powerbot when I stumbled upon this little gem.
Just got it yesterday, wow what a find.
It looks great, wireless charge at 2amps and includes a USB charging port, Bluetooth speaker (that sounds awesome), clock, alarm clock, temperature and date.
It also has audio input if you want to use the headphone input on your phone (even comes with a cord!).
It looks like a really nice wood box but with a digital display (not real sure how they do that).
But here's the kicker...$35! Hell, there are some wireless chargers that cost that much!!

That is awesome! Nice find!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
That Looks really good BB thanks for sharing even getting it shipped to sunny Scotland 😜 would be worth it.

Hmmm now all i need to do is rob a bank as I'm skint 😜