I'm on AT&T. Half the time I hit the down arrow to pull down quick settings it gets stuck halfway for about 3 seconds. Enough time for me to take a screen shot. Super annoying.
    Quick settings / touch screen help-10381.jpg
    Quick settings / touch screen help-10383.jpg
    And I have horrible touch screen problems. Even more annoying. Trying to hit apps, use knock on, play games or Even typing this. They all take multiple hits or don't register.

I've already returned one G4 because of dead pixels on the screen. Would rather not go to AT&T store again. But would a factory reset help? Don't want to go through all that if it didn't help anyone else.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-19-2015 10:37 AM
    Have you tried this:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...en-issues.html

Edit: On the lag issues. Did you factory reset the device before setting it up? That is the first thing I do to all my Android phones.
    sswitzer likes this.
    06-19-2015 10:59 AM
    I didn't factory reset when I got it. I did try the dial the numbers but it wouldn't work for me. And I downloaded the screen booster app but it didn't seem to do much, but I might mess with it more.

06-19-2015 11:10 AM
    I didn't factory reset when I got it. I did try the dial the numbers but it wouldn't work for me. And I downloaded the screen booster app but it didn't seem to do much, but I might mess with it more.

I'm on my second unit too from Verizon and it ran fine for a day and today it's just having a hard time catching up or doing anything I want it to do. Only people who have no or least amount of issues are international version and T-Mobile, I think. Verizon and AT&T kill their phones with jank!
    06-19-2015 11:13 AM
    On my second unit from att due to key lag.... SwiftKey solved it on this second unit. No idea why.
    06-19-2015 02:04 PM