I am pretty dissapointed with the LG G4's battery, its just that its not that good. I usually got 2.30SoT - 4SoT(barely) with moderate use. i mean its not that good, than i tried charging the battery with another charger like samsung's or blackberry's and when charging, it is kinda slow.. but idk how, or is it only me, the battery life increased. i can get 4SoT with moderate - hard use like streaming, gaming (GTA) and the standby time is amazing. Anyone tried it before? i wanna know if this is true or is it just me. thankyou
    06-28-2015 08:48 AM
    Have you gone back to the stock charger to verify that battery life will once again be reduced? It's possible (perhaps even likely) that the two items (charger used, and observed battery life) are not actually related, and that the difference observed was coincidental. Some people have reported their battery life increasing after several days, and several charge cycles on the battery.
    sswitzer likes this.
    06-28-2015 09:29 AM
    Honestly, I've never used it. I'm using a lot of Anker products and I love them. The portable battery pack is the best I've ever tried. Between two of those and two G4 batteries dragoncon should be easy to get through.

Now if they could just work on the signal, but 65k people with phones can be a serious load issue

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-29-2015 03:48 AM
    My wife and I both have the G4. We're both using USB cables from Amazon since they're longer and more convenient for where we charge them at night. Mine is hooked up to the Moto turbo charger and I hadn't had any issues with charging, but using LG's charger with hers it would take an incredibly long time to charge, like 4 hours. I guess it didn't like the cable. But I tried switching her charger to an old S4 charger and it charges much faster. So I think the LG charger is more picky with cables.

06-29-2015 07:54 AM
    I haven't noticed much of a difference in charting times, but I have never timed them, either. Most of the time, I plug in and wait for the charged tone.
    06-29-2015 08:36 AM
    yeah its been really bad. switched back and still, 1.30 - 2 SoT and the rest is standby time, no location no bluetooth just cell standby and others. really bad.. but having a batt kit is nice tho
    06-29-2015 09:42 AM
    My wife and I both have the G4. We're both using USB cables from Amazon since they're longer and more convenient for where we charge them at night. Mine is hooked up to the Moto turbo charger and I hadn't had any issues with charging, but using LG's charger with hers it would take an incredibly long time to charge, like 4 hours. I guess it didn't like the cable. But I tried switching her charger to an old S4 charger and it charges much faster. So I think the LG charger is more picky with cables.

yea LG's charger is kinda picky idk why. 2SoT with the rest of battery usage is consumed by cell standby and phone standby. no location no bluetooth. and device tends to get hot easily. guess im buying a blackberry's charger then
    06-29-2015 09:43 AM
    this is the SoT without the LG charger.
    what do u guys think? i think its very good.. ill update later with the LG charger
    06-29-2015 09:48 AM