Bluetooth not finind my headset.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
My Bluetooth is not finding/seeing my headset (bluebuds). The headset connects fine to my Moto X, so I know its not the headset itself. I go into settings/bluetooth and there's nothing there. If I search, it's never found. Any ideas?

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you go through the pairing sequence on the g4? Turn the device off, wait about 30 seconds. Then turn on and hold the power button until the light blinks alternating colors. Then add it to your g4.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Darwalk

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine works with my Jaybirds with the exception of the pause not working. The headphone volume works, skipping through songs, and phone calls, but will not pause at all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I use both LG Tone+ and LG Tone Infinim bluetooth headsets, and both work with the G4. All I did was go into the bluetooth settings, search, and add them. I'm not sure why yours aren't being found. :-(

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Did you go through the pairing sequence on the g4? Turn the device off, wait about 30 seconds. Then turn on and hold the power button until the light blinks alternating colors. Then add it to your g4.

Sent from my Verizon LG G4

Thanks a million! That worked. I just wasn't getting my headset into "pairing mode." All is well now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro