I tried using the Google Now launcher, but it makes all the icons huge, so not many fit on a page, BUT, I really love the Google Now page being the left most home page. Currently, I have Google Now set to pop up if I scroll up from the bottom, but that's not as nice as having it as a home page (and it's sometimes tricky to get that upward swipe just right). Is there a way to make the Google Now page replace LG's Health Check card page, while keeping the stock launcher? I also think I remember reading that if you get rid of LG's launcher, you also loose the double tap screen on/off feature...loving that as well.
    06-29-2015 11:04 AM
    You could try adding an extra homescreen and add the Google Now Widget. That's, as far as I know, the closest thing you can do to get Google Now as a homescreen.

As for the double tap, not exactly. While it's true that 3rd party launchers don't support double tap to standby on the homescreen, that still works if you double tap the notification bar (as you can see, the tapping area is GREATLY reduced, but it still works). Double tapping to wake still works.
    greydarrah likes this.
    06-29-2015 11:12 AM
    And if you use Nova launcher plus an app call screen off and lock you can configure Nova double tap to kick off the screen off app.
    SpookDroid and greydarrah like this.
    06-29-2015 11:34 AM
    Currently, I have Google Now set to pop up if I scroll up from the bottom, but that's not as nice as having it as a home page (and it's sometimes tricky to get that upward swipe just right).
    Instead of scrolling up from bottom, I just tap and hold the home button and drag it up. It seems to work pretty well.
    06-29-2015 12:35 PM
    I've set up a gesture with Nova Launcher so that anytime I swipe up it goes to Google Now.
    06-29-2015 07:56 PM