New LG G4 Promo for July

tnafe

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
I would have liked that offer better than the 32gb sd card especially since I should have the 128gb card coming from T-Mo

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Could they offer a free battery and charger with the purchase of a leather back??

Posted via the Android Central App

RedOctobyr

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
That's pretty cool, I'd agree that this seems in some ways like an even better promo than the 32GB + battery + charger. If nothing else, it's a chance to introduce more people to the leather backs (owners as well as people seeing the phones). People who want more storage will buy a card. But not everyone will pony up the ~$40+ for a leather back.

I do have to wonder if this is an attempt to help boost sales. Obviously that's what promos are meant for. But I mean offering a "better" promo after they've had a chance to start evaluating sales. Perhaps things didn't meet their initial goals, so they further sweetened the pot?

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I got mine yesterday online through my Canadian carrier (Rogers) and got the extra battery/charger/sd card bonus. It also came with a black leather back in addition to the plastic one. Also, it came with a pre-installed screen protector.

How cool is that?

fastis

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I was wonder if im not the only one going through this issue, but when I click on the redeem now button in the LG website I get a dns search from my ISP essentially telling me that the site doesn't exists and I i tried my phone and the same thing happens.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I think a lot of people may be upset .. I am sure a lot would love a free leather back versus SD haha. :D.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
On Ebay the price of leather backs will be coming down in July.
Also I'd rather have the 128GB sd than the extra leather back (T-Mobile offer).

Last edited:

Jared DiPane

Feb 7, 2010
www.twitter.com
I got mine yesterday online through my Canadian carrier (Rogers) and got the extra battery/charger/sd card bonus. It also came with a black leather back in addition to the plastic one. Also, it came with a pre-installed screen protector.

How cool is that?

If you wanna sell one of those backs let me know!

Posted via the Android Central App