Short term plea for battery/charger

jamielov

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Still haven't received anything but confirmation my rebate was accepted (sent it in the day I got the phone, which was release day for verizon, ugh). Heading out to an all day concert July 11 that I really would love to have a spare battery for vs having to take a charger pack and try to recharge once it dies. Paid a good amount of money for front row seats for the wife so want to capture as much of this show as I can.

Is anyone willing to help me out? Ill cover shipping if someone can part with a battery/charger for a little bit, and in return Ill send you my battery, charger and sd card when it gets here, and also cover shipping.

Any help would be amazing.

Jamie

Last edited:

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Off topic but if you're thinking of recording video, you'll probably be disappointed by the microphone. It clips like crazy at concerts. Definitely not up to par vs the HTC One or Nokia phones. That said, the optical stabilization is really awesome. Would've been great if they didn't use cheap mics.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Off topic but if you're thinking of recording video, you'll probably be disappointed by the microphone. It clips like crazy at concerts. Definitely not up to par vs the HTC One or Nokia phones. That said, the optical stabilization is really awesome. Would've been great if they didn't use cheap mics.

Could the clipping be from noise cancellation - software? That issue might make a good thread.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Still haven't received anything but confirmation my rebate was accepted (sent it in the day I got the phone, which was release day for verizon, ugh). Heading out to an all day concert July 11 that I really would love to have a spare battery for vs having to take a charger pack and try to recharge once it dies. Paid a good amount of money for front row seats for the wife so want to capture as much of this show as I can.

Is anyone willing to help me out? Ill cover shipping if someone can part with a battery/charger for a little bit, and in return Ill send you my battery, charger and sd card when it gets here, and also cover shipping.

Jamie
j1Lov*****r@yahoo.com

Suggestion - where are you located?

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site

Jamie
j1Lovinger@yahoo.com

Why not use a 10000ma battery pack? They're small (size of 2 or 3 phones) and you can just juice up your phone between acts or even while using the phone. I bought the "Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 10000mAh Portable External Battery Fast Charger" for less than $50 off Amazon.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Jamie

Sent you an e-mail

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2