2 for 1 Leather Back Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Haven't gotten anything (including an email) yet.

Monday I went ahead and emailed them with my order number. Of course I got an email back, but it was a waste of my time to read it. All they said was I had to call the parts and sales department for my answer. I haven't yet because I see nobody else have heard anything yet.

floss776

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
At first I was thinking dude were getting them for free... then I realized I paid $35 over a week ago and I haven't gotten anything either

Posted via the Android Central App

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Don't call LG it's a waste of time.. they are all over seas and barely speak english and read from a script. I called trying to buy another stock black leather back and all he kept saying was have you seen the promo..lets talk about the promo

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
So LG responded just now. They said upon approval, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Either they misunderstood what was asking about or they are about to **** a lot of people off.
I replied back asking for clarification.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
So LG responded just now. They said upon approval, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Either they misunderstood what was asking about or they are about to **** a lot of people off.
I replied back asking for clarification.

Yeah at this point I'm really not expecting them. Just have that feeling.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So I called back again today after work and was told that the Leather backs where on pre-order till 7/1... And they are now starting to fill orders and ship the backs out.. The adviser told me that it should arrive with in the next 2 weeks... I'll take that with a grain of salt and not hold my breath

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
At this point I would just rather cancel and order the brown leather from amazon, says I can get it in two days. I can't find my original email with confirmation number to call and cancel. Not sure what the deal is but this is pretty crappy customer service.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I went back and checked my bank account, the money never came out. It was in pending but never went through. So honestly I don't see it happening for me. Unless they are not running it until they ship the order.

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
yea not having the money pulled kinda sucks, bc I'm the person that would forget about ordering it then spend the money. Then not have it there for when they did go to pull it lol

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean messed over?? I got my G4 at the end of June and filled out for the promo so I'm at the end of the train on that promo

Searched the promo thread and she was denied even though she says she did everything right. Doesn't look like a bunch of peopled are getting messed over like she claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy