Notification issues (volume and LED)

limeaid

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed 2 separate issues with the notifications.

1. Volume - even at the lowest setting, the notifications are still very loud. Other phones have a much wider range and volume at the lowest setting is quietly audible.

2. LED - sometimes my G4's LED will flash but when I check the phone, there are no notifications pending. This happens several times a day.

Anyone else have these issues?

I Can Be Your Hero

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I had the first issue. Found the volume very loud even at the lowest setting, however didn't have the second issue. I don't think that cane be adjusted/changed without going into modifying the phone via root or roms and all that.

As for the second issue, are you using some 3rd part led app like lightflow or something? I had phantom led notifications on my S6 with lightflow and when I uninstalled it, I got normal notifications again.

Never had the phantom led notifications on the G4 though. Then again I didn't install lightflow to it.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Yup, both things I consider issues and are present on mine as well.
The second is more of a problem, and the first is more of a situation of how LG's software does volume.
Sure is crazy-@ss loud though. Have you tried setting the default alarm yet? Holy Mighty Jesus *!&@)%#! .

limeaid

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I had the first issue. Found the volume very loud even at the lowest setting, however didn't have the second issue. I don't think that cane be adjusted/changed without going into modifying the phone via root or roms and all that.

As for the second issue, are you using some 3rd part led app like lightflow or something? I had phantom led notifications on my S6 with lightflow and when I uninstalled it, I got normal notifications again.

Never had the phantom led notifications on the G4 though. Then again I didn't install lightflow to it.

I'm not using Lightflow or any other software so that's not what's causing it.

Does anyone have any software fixes for the volume loudness?

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance