lg g4 laser focus blinking

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
So I'm at work today cleaning my phone I turn it around and I notice a small red light blinking quickly on the laser focus. Just wondering if any one else has this happening to there phone sorry if this was brought up already but I'm using my phone to post thid and did a search nothing pop up thanks in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

AlwaysSmile

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
So I'm at work today cleaning my phone I turn it around and I notice a small red light blinking quickly on the laser focus. Just wondering if any one else has this happening to there phone sorry if this was brought up already but I'm using my phone to post thid and did a search nothing pop up thanks in advance

That's the laser dude, when you fire up the camera it will blink the laser in back of the phone!

Posted via the Android Central App on My T-Mobile LG G4

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I know that lol I mean the laser is going
on non stop won't turn off.

Update I can't start up my camera I go into the setting clears all the camera catche, setting etc and still not working 😶😶

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried a good old Power Off and Restart?
If no go, try Safe Mode?

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
So I went into safe mode and it went off restarted normal back so now the fun part is figuring out which one of my apps is causing the problem

sata

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I just noticed the laser when I fire up the camera and look at the back of the phone

It is a very tiny (red?) dot though, not a big dot blinking like I saw in some site.

It is blinking constantly, like on off on off very fast, even when it finishes focusing, it is still there blinking. I guess its normal?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
So how did you get into safe mode?

Long-press Power to Power Off the phone, then long-press the Power Off message. The Safe Mode option will appear.
To exit Safe Mode, do another Power Off and Restart.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed the laser when I fire up the camera and look at the back of the phone

It is a very tiny (red?) dot though, not a big dot blinking like I saw in some site.

It is blinking constantly, like on off on off very fast, even when it finishes focusing, it is still there blinking. I guess its normal?

I just tried it on mine....the same. Exiting Camera extinguished it.

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
So update it finally stopped after 6 hours!!! of being On non stop never got to figure out what app was causing the problem. I accidently turn on my torrent app which I have never used on this phone yet and it went away very strange if it happens again probably will to a reset on my phone since this was a backup from the note 4 i was using thanks for the help with the safe mode 😄😄👍👊

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar