Where can I get an LG G4 bumper case?

Taras Leskiv

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Lg G4 bumper case

i've been searching for a bumper case to show off the leather but can't find anything. Has anyone found any if so post a link. Please and thank you

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lg G4 bumper case

Yeah i got one on eBay for a few bucks. Still waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

eBay, Amazon and Google it......hundreds out there.

Hundreds? I have seen three. Cheap aluminum one, cheap plastic one, and $30 plastic one that most colors are back ordered. All other "bumper case" out there have backs. So really not a bumper case.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

i've been searching for a bumper case to show off the leather but can't find anything. Has anyone found any if so post a link. Please and thank you

Check eBay, a couple cheap bumper cases. Not great at all but that's about all there is.

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site

Hundreds? I have seen three. Cheap aluminum one, cheap plastic one, and $30 plastic one that most colors are back ordered. All other "bumper case" out there have backs. So really not a bumper case.

This.... I have a cheap plastic one on the way from china..

Taras Leskiv

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site

Yea i got the cheap aluminum one just for fun to see it. and the $30 one just 2 see how they are. i hope they some up with something good soon

the53rdcard

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site

I got the elcheapo aluminum case from amazon, it was $3 and looked just like the ebay one, well, it is pretty well crap, messes with the signal, and creases the leather, so it came off about 30 seconds after it went on. then i just said screw it and got the $30 plastic one from amazon, it works fantastic, i had no issues with the harder plastic breaking that some of the amazon reviewers have reported. and i have taken it off and on several times

Darwalk

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site

Black cheapo Chinese EBay bumper, got it about 6 days after I ordered it. For less than $5 it is worth it for sure.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 5213.jpg
    5213.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 5212.jpg
    5212.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 47

JAG21979

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site

I bought the clear i-blason from Amazon for $10 to show off the tan leather back and it is nice. Only problem is that when you take it off, it also take the back cover off probably because it fits tight. That's a minor complaint though, for the price.

Posted via the Android Central App

maybish

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site

I got my pink bumper yesterday. I'll take a pic when I can. But I thought the colored part supposed to go on the front. Can anyone take pics or confirm?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy