Consumer Reports has the LG G4 as #2, with the Sammy S5 as #1

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Shows how clueless consumers are.. S5 #1 .... Jeez god save the OEMs who actually make great phones.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Shows how clueless consumers are.. S5 #1 .... Jeez god save the OEMs who actually make great phones.

The main criticism I saw of the S5 when it came out was pretty much the same of the M9 this year: not different enough.

Now, for dorks like us who seek out the latest and greatest, that may be a valid criticism, but for the majority of people who wound up buying the S5, they didn't have the S4 (the phone to which it was allegedly too similar) prior to it anyway. They probably had an S3 at best.

While the ranking may well be open to debate, I think it also supports the opinion that the naysayers about the S5 were off the mark for the reasons I saw most often, anyway.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

This is consumer reports, not consumers. And the s6 was docked for things like no sd card, no removable battery, no water proofing.

Don't just get something just because someone rates it as the best. It might be the best based on their criteria, but might not be the best for you.

Personally camera performance is more important to me and the s6 is substantially better than the s5 for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol