Sprint LTE update coming soon!!!

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Sprint confirmed today that there will be an update for the S6 Edge, S6, and G4. This update will improve LTE service and reception. They said it will start rolling out in a week. This update is different from the lollipop 5.1.1 update.

Posted via the Android Central App

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Sprint confirmed today that there will be an update for the S6 Edge, S6, and G4. This update will improve LTE service and reception. They said it will start rolling out in a week. This update is different from the lollipop 5.1.1 update.

Link?

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
No sorry, the tech told me at the sprint store, he showed me the list of phones that would receive the update as well. I understand this douds like rumor or what have you. I can say that i did see a list, and the tech told me it was coming out. Believe it or not thats what happened. My s6 edge got an update this morning, so thats a good sign

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No worries. It would just be nice to know. The whole updates thing with carriers irks me. First we never know what's coming, second when it finally does come the use the Google Play Store song and dance of "bug fixes". You never know what you're going to get and even after you get it you usually still don't know... 😢

legend221

May 11, 2015
Visit site
If you care about root or bootloader unlock definitely don't take the updates.

..Sent from an impeccable LG G4 on Verizon..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer