Let me start by saying, I really like my G4. The display is very good, though not as bright as I would prefer without turning the brightness up pretty high. Tonight, I needed to use is as a speakerphone. I work in an emergency room and use a language interpreting service when needed. In speakerphone mode, my G4 sucked. For as !oud as the speaker is when listening to music, I would have never expected this. My interpreter could barely hear me or my patient and we could barely hear him.

Anyone else have experience using the Speakerphone?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-13-2015 02:08 AM
    Let me start by saying, I really like my G4. The display is very good, though not as bright as I would prefer without turning the brightness up pretty high. Tonight, I needed to use is as a speakerphone. I work in an emergency room and use a language interpreting service when needed. In speakerphone mode, my G4 sucked. For as !oud as the speaker is when listening to music, I would have never expected this. My interpreter could barely hear me or my patient and we could barely hear him.

Anyone else have experience using the Speakerphone?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I've used it a few times when driving, and I've had no problems.
    Aredubu likes this.
    07-13-2015 02:35 AM
    Just made a few calls to others with no issues. I think the individual I was speaking to had me on speakerphone as well and between the 2, it sounded badly for both parties.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    sswitzer likes this.
    07-13-2015 07:00 AM
    Yeah I've used the speaker on a call several times without issues.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    sswitzer and Aredubu like this.
    07-13-2015 07:11 AM