Fleksy Keyboard

rdt595

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Switched from SwiftKey to Fleksy and have had very few touchscreen issues since. Anybody else using Fleksy?

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App

JmpnJeronimo

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Swiftkey and the only issue I have is the predictive text is really inconsistent. I spend a lot of time going back and correcting words that got typed incorrectly.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've tried to get used to Fleksy mutliple times, including within the past week or so when it became a free app (though I'd paid for it previously anyway). I reallly want to love it and use it, because it's the only keyboard app that has that BlackBerry style layout (the second alpha row is flush to the sides of the screen). That makes it a smoother typing experience for me...until I miss the predictive text of SwiftKey.

Each time I've tried Fleksy, I wind up back with SwiftKey in short order. I've offically requested a layout for SwiftKey like the Fleksy/BB layout, but I'm not hopeful. All their themes are the same layout with different colors and such. None of them alter the layout of the keyboard. SwiftKey did make the BB touch keyboard, though, so...

Anyway, Fleksy is just fine by me. I recommend people try it out for sure.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513