Car Stereo and Song Info

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been trying to figure out what's going on with my car stereo. The car stereo plays back songs, and steering wheel controls will work perfectly, but it doesn't display any track info, screen just stays blank.

I have a 2014 Nissan Altima, and I've tried playing music with Spotify and built in music player.

It displays track info with my last iPhone, the Galaxy S6/Edge, but for some reason nothing with my G4.

I also have a moto360 that gets track info perfectly also from the phone.

Wondering if anyone else is having success getting their car stereos to play nice with their G4.

Posted via the Android Central App

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Spent an hour with AT&T and then LG tonight trying to troubleshoot this and no fix. Need to call Nissan tomorrow.

I tried Spotify, Google Music, and the built in music player. All play music just fine but no track info is displayed.

Hellybob

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem with my 2011 Renault and I need to probably take it in for Renault to see if the stereo needs an update. It worked fine with my Galaxy S4.

abalboa3

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Called them up and they made an appointment for me to go in to have them take a look at it. There was also a recall on some hood latch thing so hopefully going to get both taken care of tomorrow morning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish