How do I resize folders on the Home Screen?

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
How Do I Resize Folders on the Home Screen

I recently acquired the LG G4 and am having troubles figuring out how to resize folders I create on the home screen. With the G3 it was a matter of holding it and placing it back down and resizing options would appear, like for widgets. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope LG didn't think it was a good idea to remove these features. If that's the case, my question is instead how I'd go about doing this?

And this is a serious question, I'd like informed answers than people telling me I chose the wrong phone. I appreciate the consideration but I'm happy with my choice. Thank you for taking time to read!

my name1

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: How Do I Resize Folders on the Home Screen

Not all launchers can make folders resizing. Try custom launcher. I saw this feature in Buzz Launcher but i think many of them can do this.

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site

I know not all launchers are capable of this. My question is revolving around the LG G3 and LG G4 stock launchers. The stock launcher for the G3 was able to do this, while G4 is not able to. Did LG remove this feature when making the G4. It was one of my favourites.

Shawn_S

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

This really is frustrating. Some icon/widgets work while some don't.

Press and hold any icon/widget like you are going to move it
Let it go
If nothing happens, the stock launcher doesn't resize
If you get a grid and the arrows around it you can resize

It's so frustrating because I would like a few widgets to go 5 wide. A few of my screens look like a off centered mess because of this limitation :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674