auto correct issues, maybe not specific to lg?

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I understand that these things are set up to accept common text terms, although they should be, but why are common words not in the autocorrect. Or maybe I should say why does it auto correct words like young, he, do, her, toy. These are just a few examples. I would like to say its not just the lg but I seem to remember having issues with my s5. I just chalked that up to me somehow changing the autocorrect over time. As in hitting the check mark to keep a word.

While I am on the subject how do I get things like U to stay? It changes it to I everytime. The option to keep a word doesn't always show up. When I have noticed on the other words like her, he, toy, young I try and add them.

For the record I am using the stock messaging app but I believe it happens in email as well or anywhere when typing.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I dont know why spell checks arent better. Why would common words not be in the system. Or better then that why would auto correct go out of the way to correct words that seem to be fine. I may be switching to swype too. I guess we aresaying its the keyboard? I think I am using lg, would it be better to use google? Or something else like swype.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21