Hello all,
    I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere else but I have been trying to flip an image on my G4 without having to download a new photo editor from the playstore. I'm hoping it's just me but for the life of me, I cannot see where it can be done.

Thanks in advance for the enlightening!
    07-27-2015 05:11 PM
    Hello all,
    I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere else but I have been trying to flip an image on my G4 without having to download a new photo editor from the playstore. I'm hoping it's just me but for the life of me, I cannot see where it can be done.

Thanks in advance for the enlightening!
    I assume you are referring to the default Gallery application. The best I see is rotate, which of course, is not what you want. QuickPic is a great replacement for Gallery, and I'll eat my hat if someone else doesn't post a similar comment. And yes, it allows for flipping both vertically, and horizontally (insert angel music here).
    sswitzer likes this.
    07-27-2015 05:20 PM
    When you turn on the camera (Front Camera) just tap the setting Icon on the top left, the third Icon over from the left shows two faces, if you touch it the faces will look the same way or look away from each other, this is how you set the front camera to get the mirror image you are asking about.
    07-27-2015 06:03 PM
    Thanks for the fast replies! Dungoyle, thank you so much for the QuickPic suggestion, that is exactly what I needed. I was getting so frustrated trying different editors that were either not very intuitive or riddled with ads. I was beginning to think there wasn't an alternative. I would much rather use whatever is local on the device rather than download a replacement (and if Gallery had flip we wouldn't be having this conversation) but QuickPic seems to be the perfect seamless upgrade to Gallery, so thanks again!
    sswitzer likes this.
    07-28-2015 08:44 AM
    Thanks for the fast replies! Dungoyle, thank you so much for the QuickPic suggestion, that is exactly what I needed. I was getting so frustrated trying different editors that were either not very intuitive or riddled with ads. I was beginning to think there wasn't an alternative. I would much rather use whatever is local on the device rather than download a replacement (and if Gallery had flip we wouldn't be having this conversation) but QuickPic seems to be the perfect seamless upgrade to Gallery, so thanks again!
    Huh... i downloaded QuickPic but it doesn't do FLIP/Mirror the image... only rotate 90 degree or 180 degree... (つ﹏<)・゚。
    Does anybody know which app will flip over/mirror the photo for LG G4 (Verizon)?
    02-26-2016 09:48 AM
    Huh... i downloaded QuickPic but it doesn't do FLIP/Mirror the image... only rotate 90 degree or 180 degree... (つ﹏<)・゚。
    Does anybody know which app will flip over/mirror the photo for LG G4 (Verizon)?
    In case anyone stumbles on this thread, try Lightroom by Adobe. 👍
    05-28-2019 09:51 PM