04-27-2018 04:21 AM
74 123
tools
    Hello,

my phone (LG G4 H818P) also had the Wifi flashing issue and I returned it today (eBay trader from Hong Kong, I am from Germany. I will get a replacement or money back as soon as the phone arrives).

I did the mistake to not write the serial number down, could you guys do that if your phone has the issue? Maybe it is from a certain batch or something
    03-08-2016 12:48 AM
    i'm with Verizon and i'm having this problem
    04-04-2016 07:52 PM
    I am having the same problem here....... will never buy LG products anymore.
    I have just got my new phones for 2 months.......
    04-11-2016 05:50 AM
    Hello Guys today I faced this issue while connecting to my wifi, I restarted the device it didn't worked then I opened the back and pulled the battery out for 5 minutes when I turned my device on the WIFI was off and when I tried to turn it on again it started blinking again, after calling the LG Customer Support they said me to do little things and it's working again!
    SO heres what to do
    goto Settings-General Tab-Apps then clear the data of these selected items mentioned below.
    1) Config Updater
    2) Download Manager
    3) Google Account
    4) Play Service
    5) Play Store
    6) Framework (Well I couldn't find it on my Phone)
    7) Home
    8) Setup Wizard
    9) Web Services
    10)Settings

Clear all the data of these selected settings and I hope it will work. God Bless All of you And may God bless our Phones.
    Peace.
    This seemed to have done it for me - for about 10 seconds. I need to investigate further ...

I am on 3 in Denmark
    05-28-2016 12:24 AM
    Thanks OzzyPT - will try that next time.
    Did a factory reset. Problem persisted. OzzyPT - would a factory reset blank out the file you indicate?

After the factory reset, I fixed it by pulling the microSD card and wiggling around the SIM card. Specifically I pushed it towards the center of the phone. The SIM on this model does not have an obvious way to remove it so I went with re-positioning it.. Booted it up. It worked. Put the memory card back in. Booted up. Still working. I wanted to remove and re-seat the sim because of something someone said above about lacking hardware ID's...

My phone was a T-Mobile Alcotel One Touch (3 months old)
    this worked like a charm, thank you for your advice!! so simple.. i never would have thought to try that in a billion yrs!
    06-14-2016 12:59 AM
    I am having the same problem. On "3" in Denmark. Model H815 from august 2015. Returned the phone today.
    06-15-2016 03:05 AM
    I have exactly the same problem adboard LG V10 from Hong Kong and Wi-Fi Bluetooth and FM radio doesn't work also I sent email to LG in Hong Kong they didn't reply what can I do with this wait for update or change the company.
    08-04-2016 06:21 PM
    Hi i have exactly the same problem I'm living in Uk I bought LG V10 from Hong Kong dual SIM after update Wi-Fi Bluetooth and FM radio stop working I have done everything what I could but still doesn't work LG in Hong Kong doesn't reply my email and what now I can do nothing by new phone but indefinitely not from LG
    08-04-2016 06:24 PM
    I had the same issue with my LG. I cleared my cahche for

Download Manager
    Config Updater
    Google Play Service
    and Play Store Services (kept getting play store error messages)

and the took out my battery for 5 minutes.
    08-27-2016 10:01 PM
    Hi, after using my phone perfectly without problems for about 3 months I now have the same problem and it's driving me nuts. I want to try your way of fixing the problem, but don't want to root my phone because then I'll probably lose my warranty.
    What do you mean by 'you can remove it via adb'? I don't see any folder named adb in my internal storage... Can you please elaborate? (Sorry, I'm not very familiar with all this)
    Thanks
    08-31-2016 10:55 AM
    hey,

i had the same problem on my LG G2, i *believe* i fixed it now, wrote a summary of everything i did here, hope it may help:
    [Q&A] WiFi stuck on turning on; MAC 02:00:00:00:00:00; G2 G3 G4 G5 Nexus5 Nexus 7 etc
    09-01-2016 10:01 AM
    The Wifi sign keeps flashing but I cannot turn off the WIFI. It says Turning Wifi On but it does not and does not show any wifi routers.The button wont slide to off.
    I have tried to reboot to factory reset and also removing the battery & restarting.
    Any ideas.
    It is a new LG G4 Dual Sim.
    Thank you
    09-25-2016 04:50 AM
    Same problem
    09-25-2016 04:52 AM
    09-30-2016 07:12 AM
    I have LG G3 and facing this issue, and doing this after hard reset to mobile didn't work.
    10-28-2016 08:11 AM
    My LG G2 is from T-Mobile and a couple months ago started doing the sme thing
    Either i cannot turn on wifi or wifi turns itself off and gets stuck in "Turning wifi on" status
    Any fix on this. Or should we rhrow away our LG phones?
    11-02-2016 01:04 AM
    Hello Guys today I faced this issue while connecting to my wifi, I restarted the device it didn't worked then I opened the back and pulled the battery out for 5 minutes when I turned my device on the WIFI was off and when I tried to turn it on again it started blinking again, after calling the LG Customer Support they said me to do little things and it's working again!
    SO heres what to do
    goto Settings-General Tab-Apps then clear the data of these selected items mentioned below.
    1) Config Updater
    2) Download Manager
    3) Google Account
    4) Play Service
    5) Play Store
    6) Framework (Well I couldn't find it on my Phone)
    7) Home
    8) Setup Wizard
    9) Web Services
    10)Settings

Clear all the data of these selected settings and I hope it will work. God Bless All of you And may God bless our Phones.
    Peace.
    11-09-2016 09:34 AM
    Hi. I cant find web servis.. Could you please help?
    11-09-2016 09:38 AM
    The Wifi sign keeps flashing but I cannot turn off the WIFI. It says Turning Wifi On but it does not and does not show any wifi routers.The button wont slide to off.
    I have tried to reboot to factory reset and also removing the battery & restarting.
    Any ideas.
    Thank you
    Hey I been having this prob too and after a year or so of looking I might have your answer but it does take a bit of work on your part. It seems that the wifi card located within the logic board is not connecting properly so you have to open it up and adjust it. Check out this video;
    hope it helps.
    02-17-2017 01:01 PM
    That's the first I've heard of that problem; I'd take it into your carrier and get them to look at it. From some googling about a month ago (to help someone else out with an odd WIFI issue... http://androidforums.com/threads/sim...oblems.738513/ ), I think the SIM card may be at fault.
    i have the same kind of problem. I can definitely on the wifi icon but it just keep on showing that it is" turning wifi on" and 3 hrs had passes away but still it keeps doing like thaT. I tried to restart it but nothing good happens. I already put it off for how many hours but it doesn't help.. Please help me with my LG magna,
    05-24-2017 12:37 AM
    Activate Developer options - tap Build No in About a few times
    then in Developer Options - >> User legacy DHCP client
    Reboot and try to connect
    06-18-2017 03:37 AM
    Hi guys, I also had the flashing wifi problem and solved it. I tried a SW factory reset before, but it didn't help (made the phone much less laggy though, can recommend doing that from time to time).

On a similar thread i read that a guy recommended lowering the distance between the wifi chip and the chassis (It is the yellow thing at step 8 LINK)

So I opened the phone and but 3 stripes of thesa on the chip. To be honest i didnt have much expectations, but it actually worked!

Really try it out if you are out of warranty like i am. WIFI works perfectly again, took me perhaps 15 minutes to open the phone, apply thesa, and put it back together. I dont know if i fixed it because of the thesa or because i had to open 3 connectors and closed thema again, but it works

Best,
    Simon
    12-26-2017 04:08 AM
    This seems to be a sprint thing. I'm on Verizon and don't have this issue.
    Nope. I have Verizon and it's happening to me.
    01-13-2018 01:46 PM
    Any ideas.
    Thank you
    My LG L70 had same problem. Only Flashing (root) it resolved the problem.
    04-27-2018 04:21 AM
74 123