On the Carphone Warehouse website it says " receive 3 months free Google Play Music when purchasing all other Android smartphones from Carphone Warehouse prior to 30th September 2015". I wasnt notified about this. Do I just need to sign up and put my car details, and I will have the 3 months free then it will charge me?

Is there any point when I have spotify? (I plan to get more phone space 16 or 32, to add music on my phone so I can listne to it offline)
    08-06-2015 02:49 PM
    I'm not sure how that promo would work, but if it comes from non-Google companies, they usually ask you to register in their site and then you'll get a code for Play Music.

I tried both, and am sticking to Spotify for streaming (much better radio and similar songs features) but use Google Play to keep my 'local' library available online.

Oh, also remember, if you choose to use Play Music for those three months, once the subscription is up and you go 'free' (GPM now offers free radio), your Playlists aren't accessible! So if you're thinking of replicating those playlists on Spotify later, do it before the trial expires!
    Costa_P likes this.
    08-06-2015 03:29 PM