Dear ACentral

Ive got my lg g4 for about a week now and so far i have only one issue. My lg airdrive doesnt seem to work.

Ive tested this on win 7, 8.1 and win 10
    I made an lg account and logged in on the lg bridge on the pc and on the phone. I enabled lg bridge on my phone. In windows explorer im able to navigate through my lg g4 folders with airdrive. The problem is i cant copy stuff from my lg g4 to my pc via airdrive. I also cant open stuff directly in windows explorer through airdrive. Usb connection is working fine tho.

Beside this airdrive problem everything is working perfect and im very happy with my lg g4.

Anyone can help me out?

I hope my phone isnt faulty or something

Greetings,
    Raymond
    08-06-2015 05:36 PM
    Didn't work for me either. I have up trying to get help. I have so many issues with mine. (2nd) LG G4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-06-2015 07:05 PM
    Hmm soo airdrive not working is like a general problem? does more people have airdrive issues?
    08-07-2015 03:34 AM
    I don't even have that app on my G4. Is that only on the international version? I normally use AirDroid on my old phone. I haven't tried it on the G4 though, but AirDroid is one of the most popular wireless file transfer app I believe.
    08-07-2015 09:21 AM
    I don't even have that app on my G4. Is that only on the international version? I normally use AirDroid on my old phone. I haven't tried it on the G4 though, but AirDroid is one of the most popular wireless file transfer app I believe.
    Strange that you dont got the lg airdrive option O.o

I have tried airdroid from the playstore and that is working perfectly wireless. I wonder why lg airdrive isnt working. Maybe its a bug in the software?

Im running v10b-eur-xx on international version of lg g4 h815
    08-07-2015 10:45 AM
    SOrry !!!
    i have the same problem !!!
    i have tried everything in order start this lg airdrive but nothing.
    so i have written to lg support but they don't solve it

now i think resolved it !!!

access procedure with lg air drive

1. Start lg air drive from PC and login ( best done with google + )
    2. wait as long it takes for you to appear the PC / smartphone access page ( do not touch anything !!! ) . appear after 3o- 4o seconds this screen in the picture [ ATTACH = CONFIG ] 226065 [ / ATTACH ]

3. as in the picture , do not yet appear written that there is LG4 ( at the bottom left of the screen ) then reset wifi and mobile data from the smartphone making sure that the mobile data option is turned on lg air drive smartphone .
    4. Then click CONNECT from pc . If all goes well LG4 icon will appear at the bottom left .
    5. If the first try does not work ... so be smart wifi reset and enters the air drive lg screen . (Note: lg Airdrive from pc with Connect button starts the connection on page Airdrive lg smartphone . the state connection also goes on airdrive screen at the bottom left ) .

i hope this is good for you!!
    bye
    Attached Thumbnails I cant get my LG G4 airdrive to work-senza-titolo-1.jpg  
    04-30-2016 03:34 AM
    I can't get my AirDrive on my G5 to work also.
    05-13-2016 12:01 AM
    I cant even find "air drive" or "LG Bridge" anywhere on my G5... Where is it located?
    05-14-2016 07:08 PM
    Go to this link and it will tell you where to find it, but if you don't have it pre installed you can't get it. You can however get air drive app from play store and the corresponding app for your pc, net drive. LG BRIDGE - COPY FILES, AND BACKUP YOUR DEVICE
    05-14-2016 09:21 PM
    Yea i am as well. I tryed via usb to no avail. Airdrive on pc cant even find my phone. Both signed in to same account!
    06-04-2016 12:56 AM
    How to use LG Bridge with your LG phone | Android Central

Follow closely, it works... even in Canada
    08-24-2016 10:29 PM
    Keeps asking me to log in to Google.. i've logged in a million times already and it just keeps sending me to the AirDrive log in screen... it's annoying af...
    09-15-2016 02:01 AM