I've been looking for a black leather back but it stems to be only available with AT&T. On Amazon, they have them but a lot of mixed reviews saying the are not original LG ones and eBay is a crap shoot as well. LG's own site doesn't even have them.

Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-11-2015 11:15 AM
    Post a WTB ad in the Marketplace here and you might be able to get a genuine one. Good luck.
    08-11-2015 12:13 PM
    Post a WTB ad in the Marketplace here and you might be able to get a genuine one. Good luck.
    Cool. Thank you

08-11-2015 02:08 PM
    I've been looking for a black leather back but it stems to be only available with AT&T. On Amazon, they have them but a lot of mixed reviews saying the are not original LG ones and eBay is a crap shoot as well. LG's own site doesn't even have them.

Any ideas?

I have bought 4 of them so far from Superkosmos on EBay and they are all official LG backs. Some have the Korean branding and some just have the G4 branding, but they are the same. Even though they are in Korea they ship from a warehouse in Las Vegas, so I usually get them here in Cali in 2 days.

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App
    matt3166 and KPMcClave like this.
    08-11-2015 03:39 PM
    I have bought 4 of them so far from Superkosmos on EBay and they are all official LG backs. Some have the Korean branding and some just have the G4 branding, but they are the same. Even though they are in Korea they ship from a warehouse in Las Vegas, so I usually get them here in Cali in 2 days.

I myself have received a leather back from a third party. I got the black leather from a vendor on Amazon. Can't remember the vendor, I'm sure I could look it up but I was quite please. It has Korean branding, but who cares. In a totally nerdy way, I kinda like it. How many people are gonna have that?
    matt3166 likes this.
    08-11-2015 04:03 PM
    I just bought the Orange one off Amazon. Hasn't arrived yet, but it's supposed to be original and new from LG. I got it for $40, so I say try there. They have the "Prime" units, but those are the LG $69 price.
    matt3166 likes this.
    08-11-2015 04:36 PM

Just looked up who I ordered from on Ebay. It's the same seller. Getting a black leather. Good to hear your happy.

08-11-2015 11:22 PM