Hey Google, open the garage door! $50 Garage Door Opener
    Thought I would share my favourite accessories to use for my G4. My interest in photography means the majority of what you see is related to taking pictures on my device.

At the bottom is a folding, aluminum pole tripod. Folds away to 30cm so it fits in my bag but then extends to just over 100cm when stood up. Its not the tallest tripod in the world but it's great when I'm playing around with long exposures. If you want to see how it works search YouTube for the Tamrac Zipshot; not the same tripod as mine specifically but the same folding mechanism.

Just above that is the quadbeats headset that comes with the G4. I only use them as a shutter release cable for long exposures so i dont have to tap the screen while its on a tripod and risk having shake blur in my pics.

Above this and to the left is the Glif universal tripod mount for phones. I got this originally with my iPhone 5s and have been using it ever since. Also doubles as a phone stand for portrait and landscape viewing.

To the right is the GripTight GorillaPod Magnetic XL tripod with universal tripod mount, great for having a stable tripod in awkward situations. And finally my headphones of choice (not really, but budget concerns dictate what i get for headphones) is the Marshall Major - Pitch Black edition.

Would love to see what accessories anyone else is using.
    Attached Thumbnails My favourite accessories to use with the G4-1439513104705.jpg  
    08-13-2015 07:45 PM
    My favorite accessory for my G4 is the Aukey quick charger

Posted via the Android Central App
    AndrewMelder likes this.
    08-14-2015 01:23 AM
    My favorite accessory for my G4 is the Aukey quick charger

Posted via the Android Central App
    Is that a portable battery or a wall charger? I might end up buying a qi charging sticker for the LG but im keen on a portable battery that supports quick charge as well.
    08-14-2015 02:34 AM
    Just above that is the quadbeats headset that comes with the G4. I only use them as a shutter release cable for long exposures so i dont have to tap the screen while its on a tripod and risk having shake blur in my pics.
    I use voice command for long exposures. At first it doesn't seem to hear me every time. But then someone in another thread said that you have to say it in higher tone like a cartoon character and it worked. I do get some odd looks if I am in a public place though....
    08-14-2015 11:30 AM