G4 Wallpaper / Resolution

Broth3rz

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
1. I have 2 desktops on my G4, when I slide over to the other one I want it to have a different wallpaper than the home one. Can you set each desktop to have it's own different wallpaper or do they all have to be the same?

2. Also when I set my home screen wallpaper if I do it when viewing an image and set as home screen wallpaper, it wants me to crop it, but if I go into home screen settings and do it there, it uses the full 1440 x 2560 image. But if I am viewing an image and set as lock screen it uses full image, though when selecting home screen, it wants to crop?

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
1. I have 2 desktops on my G4, when I slide over to the other one I want it to have a different wallpaper than the home one. Can you set each desktop to have it's own different wallpaper or do they all have to be the same?

2. Also when I set my home screen wallpaper if I do it when viewing an image and set as home screen wallpaper, it wants me to crop it, but if I go into home screen settings and do it there, it uses the full 1440 x 2560 image. But if I am viewing an image and set as lock screen it uses full image, though when selecting home screen, it wants to crop?
True LG G4 wallpapers should be 2880x2560 to enable home screen scroll. When you select a wallpaper it will ask to crop to 1440x2560 or use full size. 3rd party app would be needed to have different home screen wallpapers.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
That's not true. If you go to settings>home screen>wallpaper you can select. "Multi-photo" which is exactly what you're asking about

Posted via the Android Central App

RocketFoot

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
That's not true. If you go to settings>home screen>wallpaper you can select. "Multi-photo" which is exactly what you're asking about

Posted via the Android Central App
You could be right...I haven't messed with multiphoto but I know the resolution sizes are correct.

Sent from my LG-G4 using Tapatalk...

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
To get to the option on my Verizon version - tap and hold on an open area of the home screen. At the bottom select 'wallpaper' and there should be an option for "multi-photo".

Thanks. No such option. It dawns on me that this could be something I nuked with the Debloater app.

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. No such option. It dawns on me that this could be something I nuked with the Debloater app.

Quite possibly, because it pops up as an option when I go to Home Screen Settings > Wallpaper (screenshot provided for those who may still be looking for it).

Screenshot_2015-08-17-11-20-01.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech