Didnt got much reviews from lg g4..is there any users around here. how good is the new g4..does it has something whch could be a big bang in between other smartphones..
    08-18-2015 07:20 AM
    Hello there.

I have been using my personal LG G4 H815 as my daily driver for nearly 3 months now.

I can tell you that it's an awesome phone. It's fast, the screen is gorgeous, has solid battery life on a user-replaceable 3000mAh cell, an SD card slot if you're into that and it has one of the very best phone cameras that you'll use.
    08-18-2015 07:22 AM
    I have the G4 and love it. First, the camera is awesome, best I have used yet. Along with ability of Themes, Smart settings, Smart cleaning, no lagging, knock on/off and or knock codes, etc. So much better then others, I had Samsung phones and when they omitted the SD card and removable battery switched. Had motorolas and just are plain and I, personallly, like changing themes, etc. The lg does have removable battery, ability to swap out backs, SD card slot. Like I said, best phone I've had in quite a while.
    08-18-2015 07:27 AM
    thats helpuf information..thanks
    D13H4RD2L1V3 and psf57 like this.
    08-18-2015 07:39 AM
    thats helpuf information..thanks
    No problem.

Test it out in your nearest carrier store first, though. It really needs to be experienced in person.
    08-18-2015 07:40 AM
    I can't praise this device enough. It's superb. Battery life is great (as long as you don't use the smart location), and camera is excellent. Screen is very nice, and the feel is also good. I don't like the design of the phone too much, I prefer lumia designs to be honest. But this phone has been the phone for me for the last few months. The Note 4 was a disappointment. The Nexus 6 was a battery drainer and lacked expandable memory. It also warmed up my hands far too much and made me hate the phone in my pocket or in the hand - sad, too, because it's a fantastic looking, built, and designed phone.

I can't be happier with the LG G4 - all around a 5* phone.
    08-18-2015 08:18 AM
    Great camera/user interface. An average battery.

Posted via the Android Central App
    The game designer likes this.
    08-18-2015 08:23 AM
    Some would say it's the best of current Android flagships.

08-18-2015 09:01 AM
    ive had the G4 since May and i cant see any phone mentioned today i'd switch for yet. for my needs, the screen, camera, gaming performance and swappable battery/micro sd make this phone an 11 out of 10.
    08-18-2015 10:03 AM
    ive had the G4 since May and i cant see any phone mentioned today i'd switch for yet. for my needs, the screen, camera, gaming performance and swappable battery/micro sd make this phone an 11 out of 10.
    I'll second this. Even the new Nexus, from what I've seen, doesn't really make me think about jumping ship. I'm loving the leather back, and with some work I've got the T Mobile version running smooth. Music/Podcast sound great. Web browsing is very fast on 4g. My WiFi is a little wonky, but I think that's more a product of Xfinity WiFi. The screen is amazing, the camera couldn't be better. I still love my G4

Posted from my LG G4 via the Android Central App
    erwaso and The game designer like this.
    08-18-2015 03:52 PM
    G4 very good.
    08-18-2015 06:35 PM
    Anyone that left a galaxy s6 for the g4 have any thoughts?
    08-19-2015 08:19 PM
    Anyone that left a galaxy s6 for the g4 have any thoughts?
    I left an s6 for a g4 and I couldn't be happier. The biggest issue I had was the size but that quickly became a non issue. The leather backs feel glorious and the slight curve the phone has is perfect for ergonomics.

Any specific questions I'll be glad to answer.

csleverette likes this.
    08-19-2015 08:28 PM
    I have the opportunity to pick one up. S6 has just been leaving me meh lately. Just have never tried anything outside the galaxy line. A little nervous about pulling the trigger.
    08-19-2015 09:17 PM
    I have the opportunity to pick one up. S6 has just been leaving me meh lately. Just have never tried anything outside the galaxy line. A little nervous about pulling the trigger.
    Well this was my first lg phone ans I felt the same way you're feeling. I am so impressed with this device it's unreal.

08-19-2015 10:00 PM
    I really like mine other than the fact that it mistakes scrolls for taps way too often and outright misses taps here and there. Gonna be a bit pissed if there isn't a fix for this released soon.
    08-20-2015 12:39 AM
    I really like mine other than the fact that it mistakes scrolls for taps way too often and outright misses taps here and there. Gonna be a bit pissed if there isn't a fix for this released soon.
    Check out the "scrolls being registered as taps" threads in the Common Issues and Solutions sticky: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=544443
    08-20-2015 09:22 AM
    I just got mine Tuesday and I love it. I actually am enjoying playing with my phone again. I upgraded from a HTC one M7 to Galaxy S5 about 8 months ago, but this blows both of those phones away. I also switched from Sprint to T-mobile and the network problems and battery drain you get from that with Sprint, are also gone! The leather back is awesome and the camera rocks. I debated between this, the s6, and the note 5, but I am very pleased with my choice.
    GrooveRite likes this.
    08-20-2015 10:34 AM
    I also switched from Sprint to T-mobile and the network problems and battery drain you get from that with Sprint, are also gone!
    Congrats! I just did this past week as well! T-Mobiles data speeds are ridiculously good! Had to say good bye to Sprint after 13 years with them. GSM unlocked devices are the way to go!
    jesthe3rd likes this.
    08-20-2015 10:39 AM
    I also switched from Sprint to T-mobile and the network problems and battery drain you get from that with Sprint, are also gone!
    I actually switched from Verizon to AT&T and phone has no lag now, coverage is great and yes the battery is awesome. Tmobile has 2G in my area, so wasn't even worth trying them out Sprint no coverage.
    08-20-2015 10:45 AM
    Yes its much faster and the coverage doesn't hang when it switches like it does on Sprint. I was on Sprint for 12 years, and gave them every opportunity to fix their horrible network. I mean if you are standing next to a tower you should have great coverage, and sometimes it couldn't even find the signal.....and these were high end phones. But so far T-mobile has been excellent, we will see how good their coverage is when I travel, but as for the Houston area, its super fast.
    08-20-2015 12:15 PM
    Yes its much faster and the coverage doesn't hang when it switches like it does on Sprint. I was on Sprint for 12 years, and gave them every opportunity to fix their horrible network. I mean if you are standing next to a tower you should have great coverage, and sometimes it couldn't even find the signal.....and these were high end phones. But so far T-mobile has been excellent, we will see how good their coverage is when I travel, but as for the Houston area, its super fast.
    I had Tmo for a while and it was great when at home, but as soon as you hit the freeways, it's no longer a smart phone. In between cities, you usually have cell service for phone calls, and navigation works as long as you started it while in a major city, but you can forget using the internet. It's the reason I went back to Verizon...awesome coverage everywhere I go. I would guess AT&T is similar, but I've always found their customer service terrible.
    08-20-2015 03:53 PM
    I got the Verizon Ceramic White LG G4 a week ago and I think it's a very nice phone I'm coming from using Samsung phones for the last few years so the LG UI is a breath of fresh air for me. The 5.5" screen is a great size, the Note was too big of a phone however I want a big screen so the G4 is perfect. Only gripes is that the phone does get warm doing the same things that my last phone didn't get warm with and the battery life is okay, not great not bad but I was hoping for more with 3000mah but it has to power the screen so I get it. I paid $452 plus tax for the phone and am getting the $100 Visa Rebate Card offer that Lg has for Verizon so how can I say I'm not satisfied
    08-20-2015 05:34 PM