Vehicle Mount

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found a solid vehicle mount for this phone?

I don't have anywhere to put my phone whilst in my car (don't care for it in my pocket when I'm driving) other than right in front of the gear stick, where it tends to get a lot of sunlight and get hot.

I'm considering making one of my own, because I don't really have proper mounting locations in my car to begin with, but would still need to find something that will grip and hold the phone securely.

iresq

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
You would be best served searching for your particular vehicle. What works great in my car might not work at all in yours.

G4

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
You would be best served searching for your particular vehicle. What works great in my car might not work at all in yours.

G4

I fear that will turn up nothing. I may have to destroy a mount in order to frankenstein my own mount.

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I use the Mountek CD slot mount. It uses a magnetic connection and a metal plate that adheres to either the back of your phone or the inside of your case if you use one (Which I do). Sticks securely to the attachment point and in the couple months of use I have put it through, has not come undone once.

In my case, I have an Infiniti G37 Coupe and it is well within my reach and line of sight.

There is actually another thread about this a few pages back and I (as well as others) have posted pictures of our setups.

David

EDIT: Here is the link: http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-g4/545608-recommendation-needed-car-mount.html

Hellybob

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of the proclip /Brodit solution. There wasn't one specifically for the G4 but after some research I got the adjustable one. It fitted like a glove when I went naked and fits like a glove now I have a bumper on. Perfect.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams