LG G4 and the extra battery

catnip93

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
I went to best buy yesterday because i was eligible for a phone upgrade. i seen the new S6 edge but i wanted something different, something i hadnt really heard much about. The sales person pointed me towards the LG G4 talking about how he wish he had got it, and the fancy camera on it etc. he also spoke about how their is a promo to get a free leather back and a extra battery with the phone. this got me excited for the fact i always end up getting a extra battery because of traveling and such. long story short, i got the phone and went to the LG page to redeem code, but when i click service provider verizon dont show up, only sprint. why is this the case? am i not doing something right? im highly annoyed by this now, and curious on what the senses on this phone even is now

caffeinated pants

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
I bought the G4 in part because of its replaceable battery. The battery promotion never applied to me (US only), but I have since bought a battery & charging cradle for what I consider a reasonable price. Very happy with both.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lablizzle

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey. I've got the LG G4 with t mobile. I was told about a promotion that offered an extra batt with docking cradle and 64g micro sd. But when I visited the website that promotion had expired and the leather back with extra battery was offered instead. I did receive it though.

Not sure that helps. But I would contact LG.

Posted via the Android Central App

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
It seems like at&t is the only carrier where you DON'T get any free stuff?

Yup, and they had the highest prices for the phone too! But hey, that's a carrier where you can get the unlocked H815 and use it with them so you don't need that specific phone.

anon(8938849)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Yup, and they had the highest prices for the phone too! But hey, that's a carrier where you can get the unlocked H815 and use it with them so you don't need that specific phone.

Well I already got it from them because I flat out couldn't afford the $450 up front for the unlocked. That's one of the two things I hate about at&t: their high phone prices and the data overages.

Doohickie

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
It seems like at&t is the only carrier where you DON'T get any free stuff?

I have AT&T and got the battery and leather (well, looks like leather) back for free. The promotion was for phones purchased prior to 7/31 and it had to be submitted by 8/14. To add to the confusion, the offers for various carriers all used the same web link; I think the site was changed as different offers popped up and went away. Right now the only one still active is for Sprint.

Doohickie

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Well I already got it from them because I flat out couldn't afford the $450 up front for the unlocked. That's one of the two things I hate about at&t: their high phone prices and the data overages.

How much data do you need? They have several different plans, and oddly (at least for my situation- 4 phones in the family), 10 GB per month with rollover is cheaper than 6 GB per month.

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
The promo's were for all carriers in the beginning (June and July, maybe August), but the existing promotion now is only for Sprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10