ZV6 update for Sprint?

jkayakj

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I think it's a bigger window than mentioned above. You will eventually get it ( hopefully). I haven't gotten it either

Posted via the Android Central App

seacow1500

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
If it doesn't come soon I am switching back to my Note 4. The lag and touch response is killing me. I do find if I do a factory reset once a month it helps but really??

jkayakj

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
It's already been pushed so you'll be getting it within a week or less ( probably)

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
We are aware of that. The problem is that it is not being pushed to *us*. LG's handling of this update has been poor.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App

LG has nothing to do with the update, other than to provide it to Sprint months upon months ago. Sprint then has to add whatever they need to in order for all their bloatware crap to still work. Then finally Sprint is the one who sends it out to their phones.

Geoffrey

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
LG has nothing to do with the update, other than to provide it to Sprint months upon months ago. Sprint then has to add whatever they need to in order for all their bloatware crap to still work. Then finally Sprint is the one who sends it out to their phones.

I stand corrected. I should direct my ire at Sprint.

Posted on my LG G4 via the Android Central App

scruff24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I may choose the side load procedure. My wife got her update last week. Has had her phone a little over a month. I have had mine since June....no update yet.

I have figured out one thing though...with the update. The Bluetooth NOW works on her phone with my car.....mine still does not...until the update I would assume.

jkayakj

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Does side loading it wipe the phone or does it just update it? Also what website is reliable to download the update?

scruff24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Tour, I am looking for it, do not see it. I am not rooted.

I have restarted, etc to try to get it to pick up the update....nothing.

JangBang88

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I just got the update and it seems to really help my phone.. Lag is gone and the screen touch is so much better and responsive.. So far very happy!

scruff24

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Have received update on 1 of 2 phones. Cleveland Ohio area. Went onto chat w/ Sprint to see if there was anything they could do to send to me. They said it is LG that is sending the update out to randomly selected phones.

JangBang88

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I am in Fort Myers Florida.. I kept powering off my device a few times a day and usually once more before going to bed, I checked for the update and it said I didn't have one but when I woke up the next morning it was there. I am coming from Samsung which seems to be a lot quicker with the update rollout process but I am very happy I have received. It seems to have helped pretty much everything on my phone. This was a much needed update in my opinion. I hope everyone gets it soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37