So I'm trying to find a good way or a good place to buy a replacement g4 back. I want to make sure I'm not getting a knock off product or anything like that so I'm wondering where's a good place to get genuine replacement backs? I'm probably going to try and get a replacement plastic back because mines kinda having fit issue and I use a case so I'm u sure what the point would be getting a leather back,but maybe I'll get one just to have. Anyway, any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-07-2015 01:44 PM
    So I'm trying to find a good way or a good place to buy a replacement g4 back. I want to make sure I'm not getting a knock off product or anything like that so I'm wondering where's a good place to get genuine replacement backs? I'm probably going to try and get a replacement plastic back because mines kinda having fit issue and I use a case so I'm u sure what the point would be getting a leather back,but maybe I'll get one just to have. Anyway, any feedback is welcome. Thanks.

I have successfully purchased a few from Superkosmos on EBay. They have a warehouse in Vegas so you will get it quick if you are in the states. All genuine LG products.

Posted with LG G4 via the Android Central App
    09-07-2015 02:11 PM
    I prefer eBay. I've always got OEM parts, usually they'll list if it's OEM or not in the posting.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    09-07-2015 02:16 PM
    I have successfully purchased a few from Superkosmos on EBay. They have a warehouse in Vegas so you will get it quick if you are in the states. All genuine LG products.

Got a link? And how much did you pay to them? I just ordered one from Amazon but it was $50 and they're only like 20 on eBay but I can't tell who's are good oem parts and who's are knockoffs.
    09-07-2015 06:59 PM
    I prefer eBay. I've always got OEM parts, usually they'll list if it's OEM or not in the posting.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk.
    My real concern are the ones listed as OEM that aren't legit. There is zero control for that sort of thing on eBay. You have to trust the seller first.
    anon(8938849) likes this.
    09-07-2015 07:09 PM
    My real concern are the ones listed as OEM that aren't legit. There is zero control for that sort of thing on eBay. You have to trust the seller first.
    I agree. This is my problem with eBay, which is why I use Amazon instead. I've looked on eBay and there's a whole bunch of backs that say oem but they look really different from each other in the pictures.
    09-07-2015 08:47 PM
    I agree. This is my problem with eBay, which is why I use Amazon instead. I've looked on eBay and there's a whole bunch of backs that say oem but they look really different from each other in the pictures.
    I even have issues trusting sellers on amazon. But maybe I'm paranoid.

09-07-2015 11:27 PM
    I even have issues trusting sellers on amazon. But maybe I'm paranoid.

I do as well, which is why I always try to order things that are at least fulfilled by Amazon. But even if I have to resort to trusting a seller to ship, at least Amazon is easier and faster to get refunds from.
    09-08-2015 12:53 AM
    Got a link? And how much did you pay to them? I just ordered one from Amazon but it was $50 and they're only like 20 on eBay but I can't tell who's are good oem parts and who's are knockoffs.
    You can't get one from a reputable seller on ebay for $20. They start around $40. Here's the link:
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=AkDAiiPE

LG NitroHD G2 G3 G4
    09-08-2015 02:21 AM
    Well, that's when eBay's self-policing format comes in to play. If a seller has sold a lot of them and has good ratings/reviews, I think it's safe to take their items at face value. If something's fishy and a seller has 1 feedback, I'd steer clear, but by and large, eBay is very safe for getting what you think you're getting.
    dungoyle likes this.
    09-08-2015 11:55 PM

Thanks for the tip; I'll be looking to buy a blue leather back soon and this seller looks like a good resource. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=ioDuI2H8
    09-09-2015 02:06 AM
    Thanks for the tip; I'll be looking to buy a blue leather back soon and this seller looks like a good resource. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=GW9A5rCx
    Looks good, but at that price, including $9 shipping, I'll just stick to the ones on Amazon. The leathers are $69 but you get free shipping and it's Amazon fulfillment. I just feel more comfortable ordering from them. In case of any issues the refund process is always so smooth. If I chat with cs I can almost always get an advanced refund issued before even sending the item back.
    09-09-2015 02:29 AM
    Looks good, but at that price, including $9 shipping, I'll just stick to the ones on Amazon. The leathers are $69 but you get free shipping and it's Amazon fulfillment. I just feel more comfortable ordering from them. In case of any issues the refund process is always so smooth. If I chat with cs I can almost always get an advanced refund issued before even sending the item back.
    Absolutely... except amazon.ca doesn't have them. That eBay seller ships to Canada.
    09-09-2015 10:34 AM
    They have sold 268 of them at a 99.3 percent positive rating and I get it in 2 days. Can't get much better than that! $69 too much to pay. $50 is my maximum.

LG NitroHD G2 G3 G4
    09-09-2015 11:02 AM
    They have sold 268 of them at a 99.3 percent positive rating and I get it in 2 days. Can't get much better than that! $69 too much to pay. $50 is my maximum.

LG NitroHD G2 G3 G4
    Depending on how you get to their listing it shows both $59 and $49. Weird. At any rate there's $9 for shipping, so you're paying more than $50. But also I already bought the leather one from at&t so I was looking for the metallic silver, just to have both options, and especially to wear with a case since cases pull on the leather ones and pop the back right off when removing the case. The plastic one I bought was only $49 on Amazon with free shipping, so I'm not doing too bad.

But yeah if I decide to pick up another color leather I'll look back into supercosmos .
    09-10-2015 12:09 AM
    Depending on how you get to their listing it shows both $59 and $49. Weird. At any rate there's $9 for shipping, so you're paying more than $50. But also I already bought the leather one from at&t so I was looking for the metallic silver, just to have both options, and especially to wear with a case since cases pull on the leather ones and pop the back right off when removing the case. The plastic one I bought was only $49 on Amazon with free shipping, so I'm not doing too bad.

But yeah if I decide to pick up another color leather I'll look back into supercosmos .
    Yeah their prices went up $10 in the past week.

LG NitroHD G2 G3 G4
    09-10-2015 12:22 AM