Thinking of buying an LG g4

sayyaf khan

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have an HTC one m7, and I am thinking of buying the LG g4, so was wondering how much of an upgrade this would be? As I have read concerns regarding battery life on the LG g4, i get around 4 hours of screen on time on HTC. As well as software not being as fast or responsive as sense 6 or sense 7.

Posted via the Android Central App

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
There are a number of battery threads here where a few people are complaining, but most are getting 4 to 6 hours screen time. I think the G4 has great battery life. As far as the software being faster or slower, go to a carrier store and try one out. You're probably a better judge that anyone else regarding how fast it performs in relation to your current phone.

dodge3003

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I have the very model in EE in the UK. I have had many, many phones, all android and flagships. This is easily the best in my humble opinion. I have none of the problems mentioned above. The camera is beyond belief, it's amazing. Battery life is very good and I live in the country and only have 2G (which is more of a drain than 3/4G and also lose signal a lot due to location and the phone really has to use energy searching for a signal. All this and yet brilliant battery life. The screen is stunning. Compared to your previous phone you will think you have jumped forward a hundred years. I have the leather black back and like the look, feel and grip of it very much. The phone is much lighter than my last phone (Sony Z2). One word of my usage. I turn all LG software off by disabling them in the 'apps' option and run Nova Launcher prime. The LG software (like all the other skins) wastes too much space in my opinion. I always have to have screens at 100%brightness due to having limited sight but this screen is so clear and good for the first time in my life I am only running on 75% brightness.

Posted via the Android Central App