No Spam Manager on my Messaging

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Not sure which your using or your provider, but with AT&T, upper right corner 3 dots, tap on that and see Search; Saved Box; Spam Manager; Settings. In a text message, the three dots and it has Register Spam number near the bottom. This is with the stock messaging app.

witlash

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
I have Sprint and do not see that option when I click the three dots on the top right. This is going to be terrible if I do not have it just because of the provider.

Bruce39

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I have Verizon & I have not found a way to block numbers on my phone either; but I know that you can from your Verizon Account. Sprint may be the same. On my Verizon Note 3, I could block numbers on the phone. You can mark as "spam" on the G4 with both the stock Email & Gmail apps.

psf57

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I have Sprint and do not see that option when I click the three dots on the top right. This is going to be terrible if I do not have it just because of the provider.

hopefully someone with sprint will chime in. Another idea, maybe download Call Detector from the google playstore. That app works great.

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you talking about text messages? I highly recommend Textra as your text messaging app and they have a "blacklist" option.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Sprint let's you block via text message. Just send a text to 9999 including the word Block and the phone number or code you want to block.

Sent from my Sprint LG G4 using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois