BEST CASE (bumper) - LG G4 - for removing battery often?

bettylo8

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a case for my LG G4 but I replace the battery 2-3 times per day. Is there any case or bumper that doesn't interfere with a battery change?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a case for my LG G4 but I replace the battery 2-3 times per day. Is there any case or bumper that doesn't interfere with a battery change?

I have an Insignia Soft Shell I picked up at BB. Ads minimal bulk, with some corner protection, as well as the bead that goes around the screen so I don't worry about setting it down screen first on a table. Really grippy without being sticky, so pulls out of my pocket easily. Best part is the grip texture around the edge, almost like knurling - feels very secure, and have had no issues peeling it off for battery changes.

IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a hard shell similar type case but it's a pain in the **** to tear off every time I want to change the battery.

The Insignia is a flexible rubberish feeling stuff. I just start at the corner and peel it right off, pop it back on when I'm done. Cheap enough that when it wears out I'll buy another one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos