I have google voice on Verizon and Advanced calling activated. When I call someone else using the native dialer using GV to make the call with advanced calling I do not get the HD icon, but the Camera buttons can be pressed for the video call, but when I do it says "the other person can not accept video calls at this time". the other person's G4 Camera buttons are grayed out. When I dial the same person not using my GV number everything works the way Advanced calling should, I get the HD voice Icon and we can do a video call. Has anyone gotten Advanced calling to work with GV on Verizon?
    11-08-2015 07:21 PM
    I have google voice on Verizon and Advanced calling activated. When I call someone else using the native dialer using GV to make the call with advanced calling I do not get the HD icon, but the Camera buttons can be pressed for the video call, but when I do it says "the other person can not accept video calls at this time". the other person's G4 Camera buttons are grayed out. When I dial the same person not using my GV number everything works the way Advanced calling should, I get the HD voice Icon and we can do a video call. Has anyone gotten Advanced calling to work with GV on Verizon?
    From what I understand the video calling will only work when using your normal number. Using GV is using GV and not the stock dialer which is required for Advanced Calling Video.
    11-09-2015 04:39 PM