Sprint LG G4 Marshmallow incoming

caffeinated pants

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up Phil. So far, MM has been rolled out via LG Bridge only on international versions like the H815. This would the first Marshmallow OTA that I am aware of.

Last edited:

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It will be a holiday season full of sprint LG G4 users hitting the "check for updates" button a million times a day. 😀

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
That's a lot earlier than I would have expected. Kudos to Sprint for getting their testing done quickly.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it was pulled. It's a 10-14 full rollout process. First few days will be slow just in case there are issues. Then it will ramp up.

ZV9 was actually leaked over on XDA about 2 weeks ago. I ran it briefly without issue before I traded in my phone.

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
IMHO, some news sites pick up the reports from other sites and run with it, adding a little here and there. So, the original post states that Sprint has posted the release date... other sites picked up on it and gave it their embellishments and next thing you know, its "rolling out" without any confirmation.

It is good to know that at least one US carrier is posting info about it. Should be out soon. Of course, I'm on Verizon so I'm not holding my breath for anything soon.

And on the other hand, there have been reports of bad mother boards and boot loops so Sprint may have PLANNED to release MM but is holding back until that issue is resolved. Son't want to muddy the waters too much with more problems.

David

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2