Lg g4 Sar rating

jasaveli

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Apparently the Lg g4 has the highest Sar rating. Anyone have any issues with this phone? When I keep my phone in my hands or in my pocket I get groin pain. Even if I keep it in my coat jacket I get groin pain and discomfort on the side where my phone is in my jacket. Same issue with the G3. I have a moto x and its perfectly fine, anyone have similar issue?

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
SAR is the amount of radio frequency energy the phone emits during a call. Depending on how I'm dressed (street clothes or scrubs) i keep my phone either in my shirt pocket or pants pocket. I have my phone with me all the time... unless I'm sleeping and I do not have any of the symptoms the OP is having.

OP, see a physician. It may be something else.

David

Almighty1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
SAR = reception quality. the higher the SAR, the better the radio performs as it has a higher wattage. When I first used and tested cell phones back in the 1980s, phones were all 3 watts and received signals way better than today's phone. Motorola and Nokia are known for being high quality for RF Performance, they will handle calls when other phones won't. Heard LG G4 is pretty good too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith