Case recommendation. Leather back. Easy/quick on and off?

ShaneRay

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for another case thread...

Looking for a case that provides decent protection against drops and that is easy and quick to put on and off. I want to slip one on while at work and remove when I'm not. Needs to fit the leather back as well.

Too many choices for a newbie....

Thanks. :)

ShaneRay

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, guys. But, decided to change my approach...

Realizing that the G4's "naked" style, while good, wasn't really killer for me anyway (with just the black leather back--a brown or red would be different), I decided to just go "full out" and purchased an Otterbox Commuter at Best Buy today for it. Figured leaving it in full time was the way to go.

The case is OK. Nothing great to look at, but it fits well and is doing what I want. Skipping the screen protector, though....hate those things.

Never used a case before, but felt this one needed it...I've already "almost" dropped it as much in the past 2 weeks as I did in the past year+ with my old phone.

Thanks again....

geeyesgee

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
Go for Ringke Fusion. It's transparent and it has got bumper in 4 corners. It has scratch resistant coating also. You can get it from Amazon. I am using it for past few months. No issues. Would recommend.

Posted via the Android Central App

ShaneRay

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just as a follow up in case anyone is interested...

I absolutely prefer the G4 naked, no contest. However, I also need a case while at work...something about this phone makes it easy to drop for me.

That said, the Otterbox Commuter is working well. As I think has been mentioned before, this case also fits the leather back without issue: I'm not sure why Otterbox stated otherwise. As a bonus, it goes on and comes off quickly...I can pop it off in seconds and have it back on in a few seconds more. I've always heard these cases were difficult to get on and off. Not the case with this one.

Anyway, I never would have been completely happy with any case (for looks and added bulk), but I feel safe having this on while at work and it slips off easily and quickly when I'm at home.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2