pics slightly out of focus

Chef11

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
As the title suggests I can't get a good in focus pic without using the edit pic function to increase structure and sharpness. The pics aren't bad but my wife's iphone6 takes better pics people and faces, while mine probably still takes better landscapes. I've googled a lot, I've cleaned the surfaces and calibrated the sensor etc. Is there any where u can take a phone to have it checked for hardware or software issues regarding matters like this? Returning to the retailer is not an option for me, nor would this issue make me want to return it,i love the phone and the camera performs ok, just not quite as amazing as I've heard, and seen on other phones. I understand the phone don't make me a professional photographer, but surely the auto mode should perform roughly equally with the iPhone\samsung equivalents? Thanks all

Posted via the Android Central App

Chef11

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Here's one, just slightly out of focus. If it helps with diagnosis, when I'm in manual focus mode I need to scale most of the way to ` auto` to get objects to get focus on objects that aren't actually that far away. The view finder in all modes looks great and very sharp, it's just when it the the pic then displays it it is not as clear as the viewfinder initially indicated. Thanks for your help and interest in this matter

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3288.jpg
    3288.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 21

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer