My LG G4 is connected to Wifi but Internet not available?

A

AC Question

My LG G4 is connected to Wifi but "Internet not available"

My LG G4 on a Tmobile network running Android version 5.1 use to work perfectly fine on my home WiFi. Now, the phone connects to the router but then prompts me with the message "Internet not available". I have other devices (Iphone, Ipad, Amazon fire stick, Galaxy note tablet) that work fine. I've done a factory reset on my phone which solved the issue for a day or two but then the issue started again. I've also did a hard reset on the router. If there is more information needed please let me know and I'll post it. Thanks!

Mia67

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Pretty sure the issue is resolved by now but I wanna leave what worked for my LG G3 with the same issue here anyway just in case it helps someone else.

The issue was my phone. First forget the network and clear app cache. Restart phone. Go to google playstore, download DNSet, and start. Re-type in the wifi password and voila! In a min wifi should work! :)

asai-nah miyazaki

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
Hi. I just acquired this LG G4 and im having issues with the wifi. At first, it was able to connect to our home wifi then the next day, it couldnt find it. I tried restarting it and cleared up the cache until I finally hit factory reset. It still wont detect the wifi! But a notice that says, "Some Wifi networks unavailable due to unknown location" pops up whenever I turn on wifi. What should I do? My other device could connect to the wifi without any problems tho.. Help anyone? Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz