uk lg g4 H815 uk 6.0

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Just recently got the lg g4 in the uk and it's on 5.1 and is on there uk branded software. Just wondering if any g4 owners in the uk have received the ota yet or even got 6.0 over the lg bridge computer program

Posted via the Android Central App

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Im on EE UK, so Nope nothing yet. MM is only available on VODAFONE and Unbranded devices in the UK. in fact, we EE users just d/l'd 10k about 2 weeks ago.. so, im not too bothered about MM yet.. IMO, 5.1 is running the G4 just fine for me :)

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
H815 UK version LG G4 used in New England, United States. Still running Lollipop. I attempt an OTA and an LG Bridge update once every evening. No update yet. I'm thinking early February will be more likely from the collection of articles I've read. Of course, what I read is hearsay, so nothing right now is certain.

Carl_L

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm on EE on contract from a previous phone but bought an unlocked, SIM free, G4 a couple of weeks ago (as my contract phone was playing up) & swapped SIM. I had no OTA but got 6.0 from LG Bridge immediately.

Probably no help to you but confirms that it's there for unlocked phones at least.

Edit P.S: I updated it via the Bridge before putting SIM card in - no idea if that made any difference????

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm on EE on contract from a previous phone but bought an unlocked, SIM free, G4 a couple of weeks ago (as my contract phone was playing up) & swapped SIM. I had no OTA but got 6.0 from LG Bridge immediately.

Probably no help to you but confirms that it's there for unlocked phones at least.

Edit P.S: I updated it via the Bridge before putting SIM card in - no idea if that made any difference????

Interesting...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay