My Lg G4 cannot keep calls in my apartment. I can be perfectly fine on a call, tilt my head or take ONE step and I suddenly start hearing "Hello?? Are you there? I can't hear you!" I'm told that it either sounds like I'm underwater/in a hole or they can't hear me at all. I check my bars and they claim to be fine. I'm not accidentally on mute.
    I purchased a Wilson cell phone booster in December and it did nothing to boost the signal, so I returned it.
    My apartment building is one of those concrete block construction, so I know that can inhibit signal, but within inches(?!?) doesn't make much sense.
    My boyfriend has a Droid Turbo and has never had these problems. My old Samsung S3 didn't have these issues either.
    I'm not finding much on this topic on the interwebs... Do I have a lemon? Is there something I can do to improve the call strength? Do I have to buy a cordless phone for a landline to use at home??
    01-21-2016 12:05 PM
    It sounds like it may be your device. Contact LG customer support for advice.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-22-2016 08:41 PM
    Nope, not LG, just you not knowing what radio space can look like indoors.

Check out . That is the visualized space of about 2 full sized couches. Check them dead spots (anything transparent). You just have a bad space of coverage in your apt.
    Inders99 likes this.
    01-23-2016 12:44 PM
    Any suggestions on what to do? I find this in multiple areas of my neighborhood and house. I called Verizon but they had no help. Also, when I turn off advanced calling, no issues.
    01-23-2016 04:27 PM
    Advanced calling uses the 4G network to transfer calls using mobile data, similar to how a Skype call is made. 4G doesn't penetrate into buildings as well as 3G and lower, which is why turning advanced calling off improves your call reception.
    01-23-2016 06:22 PM