Shop Holiday deals at: Amazon | Walmart | Best Buy | Dell | Samsung

Does this replacement LG G4 back cover(battery door) look genuine to you?
    "genuine" as in that it was actually made by LG as an official replacement part.

New Original for LG G4 Verizon Battery Back Cover Housing Door with NFC | eBay

Does this replacement LG G4 back cover(battery door) look genuine to you?-s-l1600.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Does this replacement LG G4 back cover(battery door) look genuine to you?-s-l1600.jpg  
    01-24-2016 04:09 PM
    Pretty much. Feel it. Any rough edges? The real one shouldn't have any. (I assume those white blotches in the first picture are just glare from a light or the flash.)
    01-24-2016 04:24 PM
    Pretty much. Feel it. Any rough edges? The real one shouldn't have any. (I assume those white blotches in the first picture are just glare from a light or the flash.)
    I haven't actually ordered it yet. I'm only a little concerned because one of the previous buyers left a feedback for the seller and said NFC didnt' work.
    01-24-2016 05:23 PM
    Some of the covers are not perfect or have slightly different curves, and the contacts don't connect between the cover and the phone. A piece of tape under the contacts (to raise them up just a bit) will fix that (unless of course, the NFC coil is bad). I have 2 leather covers and they are just a bit different if you put them next to each other off of the phone. One required the tape fix.
    01-24-2016 05:32 PM
    Some of the covers are not perfect or have slightly different curves, and the contacts don't connect between the cover and the phone. A piece of tape under the contacts (to raise them up just a bit) will fix that (unless of course, the NFC coil is bad). I have 2 leather covers and they are just a bit different if you put them next to each other off of the phone. One required the tape fix.
    01-24-2016 05:54 PM