Google Photos
    auto sync was working beautifully which made my job a lot easier. I snapped a photo and it was auto synced to my google drive. Now it either cycles forever in an attempt to back it up and never succeeding or it tells me that there is an error that they are working on. This has been going on for weeks. Really since the start of the 2016 year. In order to get photos to sync I have to restart my phone and then it only syncs once before bugging out again.

Google Play Store
    Similar issue with the Play store. I start it up and it opens a blank white page. The only way to get the store to actually start up is to restart the phone and then it will start up once. If I close the store or put the phone to sleep it stops working.

I have cleared the cache of every app possible in an effort to fix these issues. That does not work. My wife has the same phone, bought at the same time. She is not having these issues. Downloads are also REALLY slow when I get the store open. It is not an internet issue. This happens no matter what internet I am connected to or if I try using data.
    01-29-2016 08:19 AM
    Nothing?
    02-03-2016 06:55 AM
    Google Photos
    auto sync was working beautifully which made my job a lot easier. I snapped a photo and it was auto synced to my google drive. Now it either cycles forever in an attempt to back it up and never succeeding or it tells me that there is an error that they are working on. This has been going on for weeks. Really since the start of the 2016 year. In order to get photos to sync I have to restart my phone and then it only syncs once before bugging out again.

Google Play Store
    Similar issue with the Play store. I start it up and it opens a blank white page. The only way to get the store to actually start up is to restart the phone and then it will start up once. If I close the store or put the phone to sleep it stops working.

I have cleared the cache of every app possible in an effort to fix these issues. That does not work. My wife has the same phone, bought at the same time. She is not having these issues. Downloads are also REALLY slow when I get the store open. It is not an internet issue. This happens no matter what internet I am connected to or if I try using data.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try clearing the data from the Play Store app and the Photos app. That should reset both apps and might clear out any bugs in them.
    02-03-2016 08:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try clearing the data from the Play Store app and the Photos app. That should reset both apps and might clear out any bugs in them.
    I did this several times and it will successfully upload once and then bug up again.
    02-03-2016 08:47 AM
    I did this several times and it will successfully upload once and then bug up again.
    Sounds weird, short of a factory reset that was the only thing I could think of to fix it. Did you try booting in to your recovery and wiping the cache partition?
    02-03-2016 09:14 AM
    Sounds weird, short of a factory reset that was the only thing I could think of to fix it. Did you try booting in to your recovery and wiping the cache partition?
    I have no idea how to do that
    02-03-2016 10:07 AM
    I have no idea how to do that
    Give these instructions a try.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-22349
    02-03-2016 10:58 AM
    Give these instructions a try.
    No luck
    02-03-2016 11:57 AM
    Google Photos

Google Play Store

I've had the Google photos issue myself.
    02-03-2016 11:59 AM
    Exactly same issue here with Play Store.

My last try is going to be to root it and to install a new ROM.

Thanks LG for your wonderful piece of cr*ppp.
    02-11-2016 09:21 AM