if your G4 is in the Otterbox Defender case, have you ever dropped it?

troshs

Trusted Member
Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Mine has the commuter, but yes plenty of times. Doesn't mean to press your luck though ;)

Posted via the Android Central App

Jamaicanater

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
I dropped my g4 face front from the height of a bicycle handle unto a concrete floor, I dont have a case but the phone seems pretty tough even with no case

nik19605

Banned
Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
I have a defender case on my G4 and have dropped it plenty of times. Back in the day i had a Defender case on my Blackberry 8530 and dropped it on asphalt when getting into my Tractor-Trailer and ran it over with same vehicle and had absolutely no damage to phone at all. If you do not have Defender cases on all your electronics that support it you are insane. I even have one on my Ipod Touch

stevenkisor1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I have the Otterbox Commuter case on my G4. I have dropped it several times on a concrete dock, and getting in and out of my truck. The only damage is a cracked screen protector. And possibly cardiac damage, when my heart skips a beat.

Dutch R

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I also use the the Commuter model, it offers a good level of protection when combined with tempered glass screen protector. My phone fell out of my pocket onto asphalt while I was riding my motorcycle (thankfully a riding buddy saw the occurrence) - no damage to phone, case, or screen protector.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I use a bumper case and glass screen protector. After half a dozen drops onto concrete and my tile floor, I've only needed to replace the glass screen twice.

Adam_Guzmann

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
I was painting all last summer and dropped my G4 in its defender case off of a 15' ladder, not a scratch. I trust that case with my life haha.

EDIT: Was also using a tempered glass screen protector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers