My battery dropped from 90% to 10% overnight?

Start1123

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
I just got a new lg g4 because my old one just stopped turning on. It's on marshmallow. During the day battery life was fine. But then this happened overnight. Here's what the battery tracker says. Right before I went to bed, I stopped some apps in the battery app, and when I stopped one app (I can't remember which one) the phone restarted. Then I went to bed and this happened. Screenshot_2016-02-26-08-01-45.jpg

Posted via the Android Central App

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Reboot your phone, charge it up, and let it drain again overnight but this time don't stop and Apps. Sometimes stopping Apps is a bad thing. You may have stopped something that another Android system App needed to complete a process.

Start1123

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. Yeah that's what I was thinking. And since it was on airplane mode too there couldn't have been any background syncing or other app usage going on either.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. Yeah that's what I was thinking. And since it was on airplane mode too there couldn't have been any background syncing or other app usage going on either.

Sometimes airplane mode is worse for battery life because an app or process will be trying to sync, but can't. Not always the case, but something to consider.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood