My experience with G4 on Marshmallow has been great so far!

But THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME now is a little bug on the lockscreen: It happens when I have my knock code put on and Smart Lock activated (my usual combination).

When Smart Lock recognizes my face and unlocks my G4 (then I need to swipe) the swipe animation.now SHOWS THE INTERIOR BLACK as shown below:

LG G4 Smart Lock issues with Marshmallow-screenshot_2016-03-03-23-00-39.jpg

Before it used to show part of my homescreen and you could see the icons inside. Now it just shows like if everything was DARK inside in the homescreen when it's not xD.

Someone else with this or other issue?
    03-06-2016 06:39 AM
    I have the same issue. Also, when smartlock unlocks the lock screen and I have a notification up, double-tapping the notification does not remove the lock screen and open the notification's app. I jumps like it wants too, but it stays on the lock screen.
    03-07-2016 05:55 AM
    I have the same issue. Also, when smartlock unlocks the lock screen and I have a notification up, double-tapping the notification does not remove the lock screen and open the notification's app. I jumps like it wants too, but it stays on the lock screen.
    Yeah, that's something with the LG UI itself. That "problem" is there since Lollipop. LG decided it was a good idea to open the notifications from the lockscreen that way; doing two steps >.>

But I got other problem that's really bothering me now: A BUG WITH MY PROXIMITY SENSOR. While in a call it turn the screen off like normal, but when I put my phone down, away from my ear, my screen stays off and the other person needs to finish the call so my screen can turn on again. It's so annoying
    03-08-2016 10:52 AM
    Could possibly be screen protector covering proximity sensor. I had same problem, changed to one what had cut-outs. Now operates normally.
    03-08-2016 12:38 PM
    Yeah I read about that looking for a solution! But it was not necessary to change the protector (which don't have cut-outs) I just re-calibrate my proximity sensor. I followed a guide I found on XDA:

1. Opened stock dialer.
    2. Dialed *#546368#*810# then Hidden Menu screen showed up.
    3. Selected "Device Test"->"MT", it showed "system will be restarted", then OK.
    4. After beboot, GENESIS MiniOS 3.1 screen showed up, pressed "individual item+power" while power button was pressed.
    5. Next, went to "sensor test". In that moment I didn't block the proximity sensor and waited for the proximity sensor to be automatically calibrated. Then I needed to block proximity sensor two times to exit (In this step, I assured if the proximity sensor was working correctly "zooming in and out" my hand and checking the numbers shown)
    6. Went to "Back to the MainList".
    6. Pressed "Normal boot+power" while power button was pressed again to reboot system, done.

MARSHMALLOW's PROXIMITY SENSOR BUG fixed!!
    03-09-2016 07:07 AM
    I have not found a fix for the Smart Lock/Lockscreen animation bug though
    03-09-2016 07:08 AM
    Nobody else got this problem? Any solution?

It would be great if it could be fixed! This is the only issue that's bothering me >.>
    03-14-2016 03:30 PM
    @mikeytg Have you find the solution to this issue?
    03-21-2016 03:24 PM
    I found that if you slide down the notifications on the lock screen (to see more of the notifications) and then double tap them it works. Still not optimum.
    03-22-2016 05:54 AM
    I found that if you slide down the notifications on the lock screen (to see more of the notifications) and then double tap them it works. Still not optimum.
    Oh ye. They fixed a lot of the mess with the notifications. I apreciated that.

What I dont apreciate is the smart lock bug I'm getting >.>
    03-25-2016 01:50 PM